The last week in Berlin has been fantastic: sunshine, crystal blue sky and summer vibes all over the city. This weather definitely calls for some refreshment. Besides watermelon shakes, fresh fruit and delicious salads, another must on hot days is, of course, ice cream! In one of my last recipes, I showed you how to make a super yummy vegan chocolate and almond ice cream and today, I want to continue with something more fruity.
These raspberry yogurt popsicles are not only super refreshing but also absolutely delicious. In addition, these popsicles will cost you only five minutes. So what are you waiting for? Let’s make some ice cream!
- 500g Soy yogurt
- 400g frozes rapsberries (or berry mix)
- Agave syrup (or any other sweetener)
- optional: Acaí powder
- Mix the soy yogurth with the raspberries and the agave syrup
- then fill you yogurt mix in your popsicle trays
- let them freeze for at lest 5 hours