Happy Sunday! I hope you had a super nice, sunny weekend and are enjoying your Sunday to the fullest. Sundays are there enjoy and to treat yourself, therefore I have a super delicious recipe for you today: vegan pancakes with coconut yogurt and blueberries. These plant-based pancakes are made in no time and are also suitable for all who, like me, are not necessarily the Pancakes masters. 🙂
Of course, you can top the vegan pancakes with everything you like. Whether it’s cashew butter, chocolate cream, fruit or vanilla sauce – I love to try different things out here. This time I topped my vegan pancakes with coconut yogurt, chopped almonds, and blueberries, a little maple syrup – the perfect Sunday breakfast if you ask me.
Have fun trying it out, loves :-).
- 150 g flour (you can use spelt flour, wheat flour, buckwheat flour or ground oat flakes)
- 50ml water (I use sparkling water for extra fluffiness)
- 100 ml plant milk (I like to use almond milk)
- 1 pack of baking powder
- 1 banana (preferably a few days old, or slightly brown)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (or agave syrup, stevia or similar)
- 1 pinch of salt
- Coconut oil for frying
- First mix the flour and the baking powder until it's well mixed.
- Slowly stir in the vegetable milk and water, then crush the banana into the mix, salt and maple syrup.
- Mix until a smooth, lump-free mixture is obtained
- Heat a few drops of coconut oil in a pan (never take too much) and fry your pancakes in it.
- Tip: As soon as small bubbles form on the surface of the pancake appear, you can turn it over.
- Remember not to let the pan get too hot. I always fry my pancakes on medium heat