On public holidays we eat Pancakes! So to celebrate this free monday, I have a new healthy breakfast idea for you: 5 minute pancakes with only 3 ingredients, which you sure have at home.
My boyfriend and I tried them out the other day and were super surprised about the great texture. We tried so many ‘healthy’ pancakes, lately, but they all fall apart in the pan or didn’t taste like real pancakes. We experimented a little bit and added half of a teaspoon baking powder to the dough and they turned out really fluffy. Super nice and yummy! Another great thing about them: they don’t contain any flour or sweetener! But now it’s your turn. Have fun and enjoy the rest of your day off! Find the german recipe below the post.
- 2 large organic eggs
- 4 tbsp shredded oats
- 1 large banana
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (for the pan)
- Cinnamon or Vanilla if you like
- 1/2 tsp. Baking powder (optional)
- shred your oats in a blender
- put all ingredients together and mix them until smooth
- put the coconut oil in the pan
- take a spoon and put in the pancakes dough
- let them cook at medium heat